Ground Risk Management of Geotechnical Projects
- Basic principles of risk management in geotechnical projects.
- Monitoring measurements during construction and operation of geotechnical projects.
Written Exam with Problem Solving.
Prof. Theodoros Chatzigogos.
- Staveren, M.V. (2006). Uncertainty and ground condition – A risk management approach. Elsevier
- Baecher, G.B. and Christian, J.T. (2003). Reliability and statistics in geotechnical engineering. Wiley.
- Harr, M.E. (1997). Reliability-based design in civil engineering. Dover Publications.
- Engineering Practice of Risk Assessment and Management: www.engmath.dal.ca/tc32